Lyrica order form Here’s a simple Boj-a-boom Christmas tree decoration you can make with your child!
You Will Need
- Printer (or paper and pens)
- Thin card from your recycling (like a cereal box)
- Thin gardening wire or similar
- Cotton wool
What To Do
- Print out the Boj decoration template. Or if you don’t have a printer you can draw Boj onto a piece of paper.
- Glue the print-outs onto an old bit of thin card.
- Cut around the shapes.
- Thread the wire through the middle of the card disc – leaving the ends on the underside. (You can make the small holes with a pin.)
- Fold the flap on the bottom of Boj forwards – and tape this onto the top of the card. You should add another bit of card as a prop behind Boj so he doesn’t flop backwards.
- Spread glue around the top of the disc – and stick on cotton wool to make the snow mound.
- Add glitter to make your decoration all ‘sparkly-ping!’
- Use the wire to attach Boj to the top of a branch on your Christmas tree!
We’d love to see your finished Boj-ey decorations – or any other decorations you have made – so please send us a photo!