Win Boj Prizes!
This competition has now ended – but keep an eye on the Boj Facebook page for the next one!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Pesky Productions Ltd.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/bojaboom
- There is one prize of a t-shirt (size 1-2, 3-4 or 5-6), floor puzzle, craft kit, 2 DVD’s stickers and notebook.
- Opening date for entry will be Wednesday 19th April 2017 at 14:00 (GMT).
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 28th April 2017 at 13:00 (GMT). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified via a post by Boj on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Competition is open to adults 18+ worldwide.